Help us get the Ida Bay Train back on track!
By becoming a member of the Ida Bay Railway Preservation Society Inc, you will be supporting community-led efforts to revitalise this unique piece of cultural heritage for current and future generations. If the Society is successful in its plan to run the railway you will also have the opportunity to:
- Assist with conservation and operation of the historic railway, its infrastructure, rolling stock and buildings.
- Participate in activities and excursions to enjoy and explore the railway’s historic and contemporary connections to the region and other rail networks in the state.
- Record the history and stories of the railway and its remarkable setting, as well as the people and communities that lived and worked around the railway.
- Vote at Annual General Meetings of the Society.
- Take a free ride on the line each year when it reopens.
Cost: $40.00 per year (1 July – 30 June)
Cheque or direct deposits are welcome. Please put ‘Membership’ as reason and your surname as reference.
Ida Bay Railway Preservation Society Inc
Bank BSB 633-000 Acct. 139 348 445
If you prefer to join by mail: